Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012

  • I believe that this will be a year of new things
  • I believe that this will be a year of blessings and fulfilled promises
  • I believe that this year will hold higher levels and deeper roots
  • I believe that this year will be a year of expansion and growth
  • I believe that this will be a year of victories and dreams becoming reality
  • I believe that this year will transform, renew, restore, revolutionize and challenge
  • I believe that this year will be a year of beautiful beginnings and sober ends. 
I really believe that this year will be measured by the basket we give to the Lord; however much we give Him is how much He will fill. If we bring small baskets, He will fill our small baskets; but if we bring as many large baskets as we can, I believe He will fill them. I believe the Lord is going to begin asking us, "How much do you want?" 

I believe....help me with my unbelief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment