Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pinhole Camera Project: The Results

1st lesson learned: If you walk into CVS and there's a "kid" working behind the photo counter...turn around. Dumb kid ruined my pictures...ugh

Anyway I learned a bit about what I did right and what I did wrong. Here are the results (I didn't crop or edit them, they're just the scans of the 4x6 copies I got from the dumb kid.)



 So this was the practice roll of film because I really had no earthly idea how these would turn out. Some of them I'm really happy with the way they turned out....they would be better if the kid hadn't hacked them...but I won't keep harping on that lol. Hopefully the next roll will be even better now knowing better what it is I'm doing and they should only keep getting better.
One good thing would be to actually remember, at times, what in the heck I was taking a picture of haha.




If you've been inspired to make a pinhole camera send me your pictures; I'd love to see them!

My text made a cross...how cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment